I'm the OP...I ponied up and bought the VersaMax. I've hunted it 3 mornings so far. It seems to fit me well. I've hit with it a few times so far. Like many listing....this left hand version was somewhat F'd up on the website and with 2 calls to Remington themselves. This was RE: Included chokes. It was shipped to me with 4 total extended Pro Bore chokes. Waterfowl chokes saying Timber, Pass and possibly Decoys. And a Turkey/Coyote choke.

Remington told me twice that it only comes with 3 standard flush fitting chokes. And it is NOT the Waterfowl Pro version, but does come with the Waterfowl chokes. Who knows.

I do know it's gone BANG every time I've pulled the trigger And that is with 50 shells of cheapest Federal Dove and Quail 8s on clay targets and some Winchester 3" #3s for ducks.

I do see a few small spots of rust on the internal bars that carry the bolt group. Disappointing for just a few outings. And the fore ends moves quite a bit up and down where it meets the receiver. YouTube kid said he added a shim and it's better now.

Should I need to Rig a Shim for $1362?

Please God, give me some good tags this year....