If a bullet hits my house, I'm calling the cops.

It is amazing what a bullet is capable of. I hunt near the back of a farm and look out over a small field (150 yards to the back fence). The farm behind me, got subdivided about 10 years ago into 25 acre lots. They built one house about 8 years ago and now they're building another, so I'm careful where I shoot. Out in the field, about 20 yards from the back fence, there's a tree with an old beer keg in it that we used to shoot at. We have to use a shotgun with slugs here. A couple of years ago, I shot an 8 point, but got a spine shot on him. He was down laying in the grass about 50 yards from me and sitting up. A neck shot was my only option to kill him. There was a slight grade going up behind the deer. The grass was long and hadn't been mowed in a while. The dew was heavy that morning and the grass was real wet. I took the shot and missed. Looking through the scope, I could see the slug hit the wet grass and it sent out a spray of water. A split second later, I heard the slug hit the beer keg 100 yards further away. That new house is now sitting directly in line with where that slug went that morning.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan