Interesting reading.

Rick Jamison did a BC test many years ago. He measured BC as he increased the powder charge/velocity. The BC varied with powder charges with one particular velocity giving the highest BC. BC below or above that charge weight were lower. That stuck in my head all these years. It is no surprise to me that BC can be different than what a company predicts.

I will also say that my long range shooting results with Berger's bullet have shown that their BCs are very close if not exact.

I once talked to Bryan Litz and he said unless you are using a chronograph worth thousands, there will some error in true velocity.

Add scope deficiencies with parallax and true MOA movement of turrets and it is no wonder some rifles don't shoot as predicted.

It is best to shoot that rifle at the intended distance to verify its performance. Some rifles that shoot tight groups at 100 have huge groups sizes at longer distances.

My neighbor's son shoots the 160 accubond exclusively in his 7 Rem mag and has done very well with some long range shots on big game out to 750 yds. The he uses the G7 BC of .244 / G1 .476 FOR HIS RIFLE. Your results may vary.....