Litz figuered the G1 at .572

"My test results on the 129 and other LRAB's can be seen here: Nosler LR Accubonds: BC testing results
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/nosler-lr-accubonds-bc-testing-results-137554/

I didn't have any 142's at the time of that test which is why they weren't included then.

My guess is that Nosler is testing their BC's over 100 yards, at high velocity. This is why their advertised G1 BC's are so much higher than the averages over long range. This is one of the problems with G1 BC's; what's technically correct over 100 yards and high velocity is practically useless over long range. You'll notice that they also advertise G7 BC's for their Long Range Accubonds, which are not nearly as far off from my test results because G7 BC's don't change as much with velocity. If everyone used their G7 BC's, they wouldn't be nearly as far off as they are with the G1's.

Another aspect that Nosler is suffering from is the reality that the longer bullets have faster twist requirements than what many shooters are using so the BC's in some cases are depressed even more thru marginal stability (there's more info on the in the post linked above). Nosler does cite recommended twist rates, but even they are slower than optimal in some cases and they're not shown on the bullet boxes and are difficult to find online."

-Bryan