elkchunter,

Do wax eloquent a smidge more on the sweet "satisfactions",of paying someone to letcha' sluice a Tame Bitch Kitty. Congratulations?!?

FUNNY fhuqking schit and ONLY because you are doing your fhuqking best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

kchuntis,

You were nearly brazen enough,to say sumptin' about The Rifle...but even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to even try. I "wonder" why that is? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

Your incessant Phallus Phascination never wanes. Congratulations?!?

Elkchunter's gotta pay for poozy and you gotta limp along with something else's dick. Always.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

RBO,

I'm REALLY fhuqking "surprised",that you hit full fhuqking reverse on all things The Rifle and defaulted right to Whining yet again. What were the fhuqking "odds"? Congratulations?!?

I REALLY fhuqking enjoy how you credit your AMAZING Dumbfhuqktitude,as a Secret Squirrel "advantage" you "wield" without mercy! Don't "forget" that you can hop in any fhuqking time and find me "mistaken",but I'll assuredly rub your nose even further in your fhuqking Stupidity AND make it look easy,if only because it is(for me). Hint.

Was lookin' forward to that Reupold Scope Class and some Boolit Talk!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

jwall,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Fischer,

Do NOT slight the "satisfaction" of boltin' Kitty Titties to one's wall.

It's the best she can fhuqking do.

Hint..................(grin)

1Nut,

Choppin' spouts to improve balance/handlin' is an Age old "trick".

Mind Fhuqk for many,to chop offa over halfa foot of spout and change velocity by less than double digit differences. Hell...I've seen me do it.(grin)

It's all about the finish on a fhuqking crown.(grin) Tough to beat the versatility of a SDM-4 whirlin' a ceramic stone. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

DON'T chop 'em at the flutes though. Laughing!

Happiness is an 1808 EDS chop. Though the 1717D HB is chopped too and the 54 Faux 'Peter was chopped at the shank and rechambered. That 10/22 actually spout actually shipped at that length...but I chop alotta them too(Riugers/AMT's both).

[Linked Image]

In fairness,Manson's system is certainly Skookum...though The Paper Hat Brigade will haveta' Google that too.

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

SuperKchunt,

Why do all of your Outdoor Pics,have me starring in 'em? You "hard charging" Vicarious wanna be. Congratulations?!?

Don't forget to tell yourself,that you "could too". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart...at least you get to look at my pics,you "lucky" kchunt. A camera is just more than a "little" beyond your "means".

Laughing!.................

'12,

Like YOU could "afford" a hat. "Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are within your "budget". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Bob,

Now gawwdamnnit it,don't go spookin' the fhuqking hole...because I'm on the ropes here and they are tuning me up. LAUGHING!

Fredrica don't need much of a reason to wax eloquent on her Homoerotic Fantasies,in fact,there ain't no way to keep dicks outta her mind,mouth or mitts. just sayin'. Hint. Laughing!

I enjoy how The Do NOTHING Gang "doesn't care" and will talk about everything but Facts and Physics,while they fixate Fluff and congratulate one another on their INCREDIBLE STUPIDITY. I "wonder" why that is?!?(grin)

The weather is doin' no favors,but I can/do dredge Chrome close to the porch. Prolly should shift gears and make an Industrial Otter Run,if only to help Salmonids. Reckon there won't be anymore Venison killed until Xmas day,due everyone's work schedule.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint..................(grin)

'Barnard,

Now don'tcha' go and be too hard on poor poor(literally) specneeds...because she's doing the BEST that she can. Though I'll certainly concur,that's the ONLY fhuqking reason this schit is sooooo fhuqking funny. Hint.

Might be a GREAT time to take a stab at rifle/boolit/glass "particulars" and you might as well swing for the fhuqking fence.

Wouldja' care for how that's gonna "work" for you now,or wouldja' rather wait and be "surprised"? Hint. Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'needs,

You reserve the right,to be just as DUMB of a fhuqk as you want to. I can only cite Facts/Physics and set them on a silver platter,but don't think for a fhuqking SECOND...that it ain't funnier than fhuqk for you to botch same soooooooooo badly. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you put a steaming piece of fhuqking schit glass upon the EPIC Goat Fhuqk and can hardly wait for ya' to cite the mounting system and Factory Fodder. You are 100% fhuqking Class A MEAN to concoct so much suspense,factored solely upon oblivious hilarity. Hint. Laughing!

You'd rate your very own page in The Guinness Book,if you printed out this Thread and submitted it to 'em.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

'77scooter,

It is fhuqking FASCINATING to listen to your mind numbing STUPIDITY and "justification" that being amongst THE Dumbest of Fhuqks...is somehow an uncanny "advantage". Congratulations?!?

When you buy new boots,do you stab holes in 'em? When you buy a new knife,do you cut pavement with it,before Field Use? Who chews your food for you?

Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Dumbfly,

The ONLY fhuqking move you have left,is to "announce" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Were it not for Plagiarism and Imitation,you couldn't make a move...you "lucky" kchunt. Cite what you "do" for a "living",if only to knock 'er outta da' Park yet again. Dare ya'! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."