I probably know the hippie chick. I bet she went to U of Maryland and is married to my BIL. Her sister lives outside Charlottesville, Va and they grew up in NYC. My BIL is quite wealthy and has hiked and biked the world. He also has climbed all over the world and he takes pics everywhere he goes. Gave me a calendar a few years back made of pictures from of a climb he did in the Himalayas. Coincidence? I have no clue if it is, it might explain some things and maybe not. If it does, most likely my BIL took the pic of my step son, not her, and might be found on Hiking.org or in Bacpacker magazine. If not, I couldn't give a flying Frack.

I have not done major rock climbing, nor hiked the Himalayas, nor cut down firs. But I do work for a major crane manufacturer which has afforded me access to 'getting high' more than once. Nothing special, it's just what I do for a living. I've also hiked the App Trail and spent most of my life near it, much of it hunting.

Here's another for you. Not as good a pic, but the same area we hike regularly (without the SIL mostly). The previous pic is from the family farm, nearby.

[Linked Image]

Happy Friggin' New Year.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson