If they get rid of the ATF there will be a whole lot of college educated women and Mexicans that won't be able to bully white men around.

I remember one audit at my shop that was performed by a couple of chicks. My buddy was in the Marine Corps and was on the hunt for some split tail. This one ATF chick came in the second day of her "audit" and my buddy made some pretty funny comments to her and then asked her out. She politely declined because she claimed she had a boyfriend but that didn't deter him. He followed her around and hounded the chit out of her. It was the shortest audit in history and we passed with flying colors.

Coincidentally she was telling us that the first 2 work hours of every day was spent at the gym because she got paid to workout and her gym membership was paid by the ATF. He kept asking her if he could work her out for 2 hours, she was blushing and politely declined. It was pretty fugging funny to see such an empowered bitch reduced to her basic self.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~