Originally Posted by Fireball2
I've got a brain, arguably not much of one, but I can easily discern the difference between a "Jerry" and a "Tyrone".

Jerry (was) probably alive at his age because he didn't make a habit of doing this. Tyrone usually doesn't make it to 25 because he does. Therefore, I have no problem "profiling" (nothing more than a communist PC word anyway) all day long and staying alive in the process.

Yeah, drunk Jerry was a dumbsheit, pretty obvious what he should have done. But he's dead now, so no worries. The three untrained cops live to kill someone w/o ramifications anther day.

You know, I was in agreement with you, right up to the last bit. Do you honestly think they wanted to kill him? Do you honestly believe that those cops are both untrained and sociopathic enough to seek out opportunities to kill people?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.