And, by the way, I did not tested neither a fraction of the scopes you test in one year. But my "scope test rifle" is a Wincheste 70 pre-64 .375 H&H. I have shot the rifle more than 1000 full power rounds since my purchase in 1992. With a few scopes, more than 100 rounds with the less used one. They have been: Redfield Bear Cub 4x32,made in the sixties; Weaver K 2,5 Micro-Track from the eighties, Zeiss Diatal ZA 4x32 from the late eighties, Schmidt&Bender 1,25-4x20 from the nineties, and Zeiss Victory Diavari 1,5-6x42 from the early 2000.
Of course I did not dial up and down any of them; zero dead on at 200 meters and thats it!
And the ONLY issue was the broken thin hair of the wire reticle in the S&B after 300 rounds. Was send the scope to S&B, where they put an optical reticle and for another 300 rounds they worked perfectly. I sold it to a friend who use it in a 30-06 without any trouble.
Another friend has a Burris Fullfield II 2,5-7x35 in his Winchester 70 G-series push feed .375. He shoots it a lot, mainly with 300 grs bullets, factory and handloads (because he said his rifle groups are better with 300 grs....). I don´t know exactly how many rounds he has made but more than 200 for sure. The scope is still in one piece without any simptom of malfunction.

As I said, VERY INTERESTING matter this you have initiated with your article.

Thanks!

PH