Don't know if this is the correct place, but here goes... One day, I was attempting to sight in my rifle, and it appeared to me that the marked right adjustment moved the poi left, and Up was down!

While he and I were waiting for our barrels to cool, I mentioned the "problem" to the shooter at the next bench. He said "Yeah, with Burris it's backwards." HUH?
Hmmm...the next time I was at the range, the fellow (different guy)sighting my rifle in got it shooting within 1" at 10 yards, with minimum adjustment. I mentioned my prior "problem" and he told me that it was an upside down image? Say WHAT? Not according to my eyes. They are bad, but not that bad! I always understood there is an erector lens in there somewhere, which gives a properly-displayed right-side-up and L-to-R image.

Was someone having me on?

I didn't think I look like such a Bunny! If the above is true, I'm going to epoxy the turret dials, so help me, I will!:-)
It seems logical to me that if arrow on the turret says RIGHT or UP is thataway, image/poi should shift in the direction the arrow says.

What's the worst thing that can happen? O.K., what's the next worst thing?