I'm 48 and just now getting set up to start reloading. In the beginning of my hunting days,I used Sako rifles that would shoot most any factory ammo into 1.5" or less at 100 yards.I killed every deer I ever shot at.

Then a few years later when I started reading internet forums,I realized that I needed different ,lighter rifles and better premium bullets. That went fairly well until it began to get hard to find some of those newly preferred premium loads. I decided to start reloading. For a while I couldn't even find components,so I only picked up some equipment and stored it away because my life was just too busy to devote time to a new hobby.

I am just now picking it back up and my main reason is that with my new rifles that I really do prefer to hunt with factory premium ammo is very expensive. I can order ammo and pay extreme shipping charges,or I can drive 45 minuets one way and get it at my local pusher. The factory ammo my rifles like best averages $55-$65 for 20 rounds.

I think I will enjoy reloading because I am a meticulous person by nature and chasing every bit of accuracy possible,and knowing my efforts were successful is something I get great satisfaction from.