Some good info. Just curious as to steel, hardness, edge thickness, primary bevel, secondary bevel, final grit finish...?

Good example here:

Originally Posted by Chootem_Again
I have been using the Wicked Edge Gen 3 Pro for about five months now and I really like it. The low angle adapter upgrade is a must for smaller knives. The system is a costly investment, but the quality of their stones is second to none that I've ever used. The indexing grid ensures that the knife is jigged exactly the same every time, thus eliminating the need for re-profiling. This extends the life expectancy of the blade. I've used this system on some ordinarily hard to sharpen blades without being disappointed. This includes Phil Wilson's S110V, Damasteel, Murray Carter's Super Blue, etc. I've also used it to sharpen blades en excess of 12". This is a very versatile system that is built to exacting tolerances.

and here:

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Tim, I don't think I have sharpened that little S30V blade with the Camel Bone scales you made for me more than once. Year after year, a strop and a ceramic stick keep it sharp as needed. It gets used an awful lot, I wore it yesterday, but it does not get abused.

Great results for the users...disparate methods. Would love to see the details.

Last edited by Journeyman; 02/19/17.

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...