I remember a time of knowing NOTHING about Savage 99's. Loving them, but having no knowledge of them. I did internet searches and wound up here. I also wound up over there, and elsewhere. There's lots of information out there and until you assimilate all of it (that my little brain can hold) it can be confusing. I had to ask what an EG was!

I remember wondering which piece of conflicting information was right. Which website had the right answer. It wasn't long ago believe me. So, while an ass showed himself, I sure can remember going thru some of the same experiences, and as I said, not that long ago. You boys really got me educated, and I was lucky to land here. The OP could learn everything he needs about Savages if he could set aside some pride and take a seat. You guys are for the most part patient and willing to teach. Too bad he didn't get that.

To the OP, if you'd accept a little humility, I'm sure you would be forgiven and accepted, as I have been (at least forgiven if not accepted). Good group of people, and I dare say especially Lightfoot has been helpful in my own upbringing.

LOL