Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What do you think?

I have found the single-stack polymer guns like the Shield and G43 to be a near perfect compromise of shoot-ability and conceal-ability. I don't shoot them any worse than a G19 sized pistol and the smaller profile makes them...smaller.

Dave

True, damn few people can carry a full size Glock or anything that size without "printing" in the summer. Plus a hell of a lot more comfortable to carry all day. I am carrying one of mine at all times.

I have a Kahr P9, shield 9, 442 for in the pocket and summer shorts is Kahr 380. My truck always has a M&P 357 Sig and house has several other fullsize M&Ps.

All the 9s are loaded with Federal 147 HST ammo. Sig has HST also

Most important is go rent a couple and see which one fits your hand the best and easiest to shoot.

This is clipped on my right pocket. https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-River-Knife-2900-Assisted/dp/B0033HF4CQ

Very sharp, slasher extroidinair, easy to use, quick to get to, will get about 6" penetration also. Small enough no major legal issues just about anywhere. Inexpensive enough to lose once in a while too.

Last edited by BountyHunter; 03/05/17.