Originally Posted by Greyghost
Cutting employee hours, and limiting or pulling benefits didn't start with the ACA or Obama care. Millions of workers have had the same thing happen way back to the mid 60's that I know of! But if you want to blame the ACA, so be it!

Phil

The problem with a liberal like you is you think you are owed the world.

If you'd have been born 100 years ago your whining would have likely eventually left you dead.

NOTHING is guaranteed in life except death.

All the rest we work for.

In about everything else I can think of we pay our own way one way or another. I don't see why health insurance should be the business of government or guaranteed.

And if you aren't paid enough or not enough hours or benefits, you are welcome to move on.

While I bitch about where I work its not really all that bad and for me to move on, it would take to much work at this point in my life to almost accomplish nothing.... so I MAKE THE CHOICE, to remain...

Unfortunately almost 50% of the country thinks its owed every damn thing these days....

I'll just leave ya with this, we get what we work for, and I'm not getting paid to run almost 300 fire/ems calls a year or for other stuff I volunteer for.... if more folks had that attitude, they'd get furhter in life and the USA would be what it once was.

YMMV, we'll agree to disagree, and carry on.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....