Mine changes when I get around my roots or someone from where I grew up, or even fellow southerners while living here in Oregon...

The first time my son was with me when he wasn't real young, when I was on the East Coast... we'd been up in New England.

Before heading west, I dropped down south to Virginia to visit family...

First stop I made after crossing the state line, my son asked me to explain something to him..... he finally stopped me and asked me " who in the hell are you and what did you do with my dad?"

What do you mean, I asked.... which he responded, speak English again would ya.. I can't understand a darn thing you are saying...

When in New England, he barely understood the people with the heavy old Bostonian accent, which I had to translate....

When we got to Virginia I had to translate more people...

When we visited southern West Virginia, he kept on claiming we were in a foreign country, and I talked just like the people Thar/ I mean there...

My favorite two campfire members are Kaywoodie and Oldman 03.... especially Randy, I can listen to him talk all day long.... around Randy, I love as he talks like everybody talked when I was growing up...

Accents today are much less pronounced with the younger generation, I guess due to TV and the internet.... I miss being around folks with accents, that was my version of diversity, vs the way they look at 'diversity' nowadays...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez