Originally Posted by tzone
Not Minneapolis but what good are facts when you hate a state so much. Right?

Do tell...what part of Minneapolis is in Anoka Co?

well there T....

if you live there, Anoka County isn't Minneapolis... however for those that don't live in the Metro Area, say like the rest of the country.. its Minneapolis....definitely part of the 7 county, make that 9 county now, metro area....

Don't hate the state, just the State Government ran by Dreaming Fairyland Liberals. ( aka DFL)....get out of the metro area, and there are plenty of great places, people etc... I love that part of MN...

Oregon is no different.... great state, except the Potland/Salem and depending on the subject, the Eugene Crowd...

Liberals like to screw up every great place...

But the source was the Star Tribune... which I just happened to see these sources from following another member's post.... sadly nothing has changed for the positive back there... only gotten worse...with all the third world minorities the DFL has imported for "diversity"... so they feel good about themselves...

you don't see me getting butthurt when you piss on Oregon.... but I do see you get that way, when you think I am 'diss'ing' MinnAsoda...

Pains me to see a great place ruined...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez