Originally Posted by Redneck
Just the tip 'o the iceberg in MN... The stories my wife tells me re: MN public assistance would make even the staunchest Queens fans gnash their teeth in frustration..

I-94 outta Chi-town and into Murderapolis is the preferred avenue for the welfare cheats, drug mules and single moms with a dozen kids...
Spot on Redneck. They work the welfare system for every penny they can extort from it. My wife does pre-school out of our house up here just south of the Twin Cities, and there's been an ongoing case with a Somalian lady who ran a daycare up here who got busted for all kinds of violations, from collecting federal money for kids that never set foot in her daycare, to welfare violations where she was concealing income to qualify for food stamps and subsidized housing. Of course, when they finally got her in court she showed up with a Somalian attorney, and a Somalian Justice League or some BS like that support team and screamed racism. I believe she finally got ran out of business and thrown in jail. It just makes my blood boil to see them abuse the system like this.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla