Originally Posted by Redneck
Yep - but I can't fathom why he then continues to defend that state... I don't get it.

And (seriously) there's only TWO things I hate about MN.. The Queens - and that it's located between me and the Dakotas..

The rest - I just laugh at.. laugh laugh

Lets face it. The politics in this state are beyond screwed up. Al Frankin is a Senator for Chrissakes. I have no use for most of the "R's" here either. Except Kurt Daudt, he keeps crazy eyes on "stroke watch" because he won't give in to his B.S.

Why do I defend it? Because I live here. It's where my family is, it's where I grew up. And I work here. I have a great job I worked my ass off to get. I worked 3 jobs to pay for school so I didn't have debt, I went to college here. Then I moved to WI for work. Busted my ass there on jobs I could tolerate until I could get experience to have one like I do now. I'm trying my hardest to retire from it because I love my job, but this state is making it hard for me.

I'll be here for 6 more years until my kids graduate HS. There are great schools here. My kids attend them and are doing very well. My daughter takes college courses in mechanical engineering ...she's in 8th grade. She's in high school sports and continues a 4.2GPA. My son is a great kid, gets great grades 3.8GPA, captain of his football team, wrestler, baseball player, fishin fool, deer hunting crazy and works his lawn mowing "business" to pay for his cell phone. I'm doing fine here...

I'm just a redneck kid that grew up in the woods of northern MN, fishing, hunting, drinking beer in the back of my truck bed, racing cars on Friday night and chasing girls, constantly. It's a beautiful state if you get out of the city. I'd take St. Paul ANY day over the chithole Madison or Milwaukee. But like here, the rest of the state is beautiful. You can have Minneapolis though. I have no use for it.

So when someone seafire goes out of their way to find only the bad things of this state, yeah, I defend it.

And lets face it...you love the Vikings. You talk about the Vikings more than the Vikings.

Camp is where you make it.