Silver lining would be a new business plan I came up with. Cool part is I could quit my job and get a 10% raise all at the same time...cause I guess that is what it pays to dunuffin...more than I make.

So, here goes. 1) Reverse vasectomy, thought it a 'responsible' thing to do after having what we planned to be a 'responsible' size family of three. Obviously more IS better.
2) 'Move Out' Thinking here that I could visit the wife when feeling 'the urge', lonely, visit kids yadda yadda. Part I like is that pesky things like 'work', and 'taxes' will be such a non-issue at that point..I don't care for work and hate taxes, so huge win there. With a nearly 6 figure dunuffin income a guy could 'cash out' on hobby jobs...I always wanted to be a fishing guide, but not every day...just sometimes like when beer money gets tight.
3) Medical Care!!!; At first this would be a worry but more I think it over, not so bad. I would be discriminated against ferociously for my justly expected health care. But if I ever needed could probably just 'ER-it', if you know what I mean?

Haven't really talked it over with wifey yet. She had indicated that she was happy having just the 3 boys but hey, you only live once, and the oldest will turn 18 in a couple years...that just won't cut it. Also, at only 1/2 Fillapina, I am not sure she is exotic enough for the dole, she looks kinda white, just being honest.

If I can't put this all together here in Wisconsin, I would be willing to relocate to Minnesota. Otherwise, does Somalia offer like an exchange program?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.