Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have never understood, and never will, why a federal judge should have the power to overturn the results of an election by the voters of a state. An example of this would be all the states that voted to declare that marriage was between a man and a woman. Yet, one man (a federal judge) had the power to tell all those voters that they couldn't do that. That's just flat wrong and no judge should be allowed to have that much power. Now, I'm very much a states-righter, and do not believe that the federal government should have the power it does over the states. The way things are going, it won't be long until there will be no need for any elections, as some judge will be doing that for us.
THAT...

Originally Posted by jorgeI
This is why Harry Reid did away with the 60 vote cloture process. the democrats flooded the entire Federal Court system with hundreds of liberal judges legislating from the Bench. The re-pubic-ans should LEARN and do away with this in ALL legislative processes.
And THAT...

Originally Posted by 325Abn
As i read through this thread, i became angrier and angrier..
I got LIVID when I heard about this for the first time last night.. Took me about 15 mns to cool down after ranting on about these effing liberal judges that these groups go shopping for..it's just GOTTA end - then I told the wife "NO MORE NEWSCASTS" for the night.. Watched the limp-wristed MN Twins who actually WON the game?!?!? WTH? I guess even a blind squirrel finds an acorn..

Our court system seriously SUX right now....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!