SQ - Here is link to the Lynch I have. I bought it because has a little more rasp, and deep tone. I think I got it at Wal-Mart for about $22, but has been some years ago.

The Lynch you showedwill gobble also, but will be a higher pitched type turkey sound, still a good box.

You can make a turkey gobble with almost any square ended box call that has the paddle handle, by using the rubber band tension. I saw also that lynch does make a raspy hen call box too.

Also noticed at Midwest, that is a real good deal on the Williams book and CD. Save your bucks and get that deal. Best CD to practice the calls, and the books best down to earth for turkey knowledge as to what a turkey does. That guy has studied turkeys for years. And no Bullsh*t to sell you something. IRC, he will tell you in the book you only need to master a couple of the calls to be a successful caller. The other stuff just adds more flavor to the icing on the cake. Pay more attention to the rythmn and why he says that turkey responds to the call.

http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/detail.asp?pid=102F&cc=T&dn=1&link=