Originally Posted by Zerk
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Zerk
[quote=elkhunternm]Simple question was asked of you and you get your panties in a wad.

I'll ask you here,post up picture(s) of the area you hunt and of any game animal you killed.

Here,I'll break the ice so you won't get embarrassed.

One of the areas I hunt jackrabbits.
[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/o9Oi3qI.

Now it's your turn zerk. :
Te
Ill assume you are telling truth, and that's you. If I am the liar you say I am, how do you know that is my middle finger, pointing at the area I hunt?

Never called you a liar,just asking for pics of the area you hunt and an animal you killed.

Nothing complicated.

Try again zerk.

Telling someone to prove they are who they say they are is calling them a liar. Telling someone they don't live where they live is calling them a liar.

I posted a pic of where I hunt. It wasn't good enough for you. Whatever I put up will not be good enough. Since this site doesn't resize , it's not worth the effort. But even if it did, I could have my hand up the chest cavity, and you would just keep saying the,same thing.

With rural Internet coverage, it is just not worth putting, up another and another.

Put the picture up again.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken