Zerk, There's definitely a learning curve, if you will, and many personalities here that don't always react and respond as expected. God knows I've had my dust ups through the years, some where I still believe I was right and some where I was wrong or out of line. What I will say with 100% certainty is that there is an enormous amount of God fearing, kind, philanthropic men here. I've been brought to tears by the kindness and love that many here have shown to others, people that they never met. Over the past year or two my attitude and appreciation for this place has grown immensely and my surly attitude has been humbly changed. We ain't perfect and when you get a bunch of type A men together there's bound to be words but it's by far the best group of men and outdoor website I've come across.

If you have a question you'll get good (and bad) advice, if there's a child in need this group of men will go above and beyond, if you're going through an illness or death you'll have the true support and love of guys you've never met. Are we ass holes? Probably but there's a lot of ass holes here that I'd be proud to call my friend.

If this place isn't for you no worries, there's a lot of websites that might be more to your liking. I've grown to really like this place because of the number of good and decent men here. I wish you luck in your search and if you decide to stay I look forward to you coming to the same realization that took me several years to arrive at (I'm a slow and hard headed learner). 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~