Originally Posted by Zerk
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I won't take sides in this little trainwreck of a thread; however, I have some friendly and "legitimate" advice for the OP. Change your screen name and start over with a clean slate and leave the past couple of weeks behind you. Be well.

I am not that type. Why would I want to stay at a place if it is that bad?

Name some of that good advice? Cause I an calling bs on that claim. Not saying there are not good people here, I've just been on the wrong side of the tracks maybe.

What are you seeking ?, what are you hoping to accomplish with this thread ?, are you venting and hoping for a reassurance from the crowd ?, are you looking for attention from jerk-off azzwholes that don't know you ?

Forums consist of every kind of schmuck known to man, many of them are posers and bullchiiters...it's the nature of the anonymity of a keyboard. Senior members of forums have established a bond through time, a sort of gay Boy Scout brotherhood of trust...they don't let newbies into the club easily, they trust few that haven't dropped their pants and exposed their inner self. If you were hoping for a hug here, you've come to the wrong gathering...these are men of few scruples, full of insults and tainted barbs...the kind of men you have a drink with smile

If the Fire doesn't suit your tastes there are many other places to hang, no matter your interests there's a forum out there to fill the slot....you wouldn't be the first to leave here, nor will you be the last.