Originally Posted by GSSP
Prdator,

Please enlighten me about your less than favorable experiences with Rel 25. I just developed an awesome 180 gr load for my 30-05 Ackely with it.

GSSP,
It happend with a Lazz Warbird .308 that I had I would load up some rounds and go to the range and all would look good and then load up some of the same weight and bullet and the dang things would blow the primer right out of new brass. I swithed to H1000 and my problems went away. BUT to be fair I did NOT have a crono at that time and that is one big KEY in reloading. cool

I thought it was temp change that caused my problem( but could have been do to a cahnge in lot#'s) but now after learing more about reloading and getting a good crono. I now think it was a max( over max) load any how as, I have had this happen to me with my 300 ultra and Retumbo. I was getting 3550 fps with a 180 gr tsx in my 300 rum) with NO pressuer signs and I thought WOW this custom barrel thing is cool but the next time I shot the same load I had primers falling out!!!!!!! blush

SO as many have learned and as they keep telling me get a good crono and work up loads with it!!! and if you get 200 fps more that a gun should shoot with no visable pressuer signs YOU are OVER perssuer..............................

Allthough I have not used RL 25 since then and right now have no need to.

More test to come.
Thanks!!

Last edited by prdator; 02/13/07.