Originally Posted by Blaine
[quote]
Full Draw just told us how he found a 100 fps difference with RL-22 in his 7 Mag and zero difference with H4831SC. Why would you not believe that? His results reflect what many of us have found.

I believe what my tests and data suggest over the last 20+ YEARS! I shoot many hundreds if not thousands of rounds out of hunting rifles every year testing various loads, powders, and bullets. In doing so I have shot thousands of rounds over a chronograph with RL-22 in temps from 0-100 over that time period. I've got all the data to back up what I need to know for me. I'm simply passing on my observations. I've seen 100 fps spreads with about every powder made if you shoot em enough. However you get a much better read on temps, acuracy and consistency if you have hundreds of tests to compare instead of a few. I stand firmly by my acessment of RL-22 based on my many years of shooting it in extreme temp spreads. I find it no more temp sensitive than any other powder out there and less sensitive than many. 163bc.