What ever:) This has the making for a real Pizzing contest. Sounds like in the case of your brothers 17 FB either the accuracy of the shooter, firearm or just the load choice in question was the issue at hand. Otherwise the shot choice was was either poorly chosen or at least placed poorly. Curious how your brothers experiences changed after stepping up to the 17 Remington?

Like to say I am sorry yet I call BS and contend that in the right hands at 300 yards the 17 FB will do anything the 17 REM will do at 350 yards. If you prefer the big brother more power to you. I prefer the 17 Fireball and do not feel handicapped in any noteworthy way. Neither of us are wrong to have our preferences. From here Ill just smile and say I am truly curious what the real core issue was with your brothers unfortunate experience. Ill rest confident the chambering choice was not the core issue Though I can't rule out workmanship on the barrel!

There is a point of diminishing returns and I have been very satisfied setteling With the little brother of the 17 Rem / 17 Fireball.

Shoot straight:)

Last edited by Hunterapp; 01/24/18.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19