I have a full box of 35 cal. 225 grain Hawk bullets. I had bought two boxes of them and tried to get them to shoot in my 350 RM. That rifle is accurate with several bullets and loads. But with those Hawk bullets the best group was in the order of 4.5 MOA. I didn't have issues with pressures though. The diameter of these Hawk bullets were similar to the Hornadys that shot very well. I had believed that the accuracy problem was the soft jacket material and that perhaps I had pushed them too hard??? I understood that these bullets had a soft copper jacket and that might have caused the problem??? If they shot well, I'd think they would be outstanding on game. I didn't think I had pushed them hard, but I was at loss to why the problem.

If someone wants to experiment with these bullets, I'd let them go fairly cheap. I have 35 Rem's and a 358 Win and "WAS" - frown - considering trying that bullet in one of those. Now I don't think I'll be using them in my rifles. If no one wants to try these, they will be on a table at the Sioux Falls Gun Show in a couple of weeks.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally