I thought about setting my Hornady press up as a turret, one case at a time all the way through. I have not totally disregarded that thought, BUT I am pretty sure I will still drop and weigh a lot of powder charges as I am at upper end of loads to get the accuracy I seek.

Been away from this thread for longer than I thought. Not much adult supervision and ended up with quite a few new to me rifles since my last post. Two more 527's a 204 and a 17 Remington. Swapped barrels on a savage 223 and it is now a 204. Went to do a stock swap on another 223, that was a mess but turned out well, lol. I bought a complete rifle planning on robbing the stock off of it and putting my extra 223/204 barreled action it. Got the rifle, well it was one of the old early long actions in 223, I was told or warned it was a shooter and had spent most of its life in the safe, less than 500 rounds through it. Gent gave me what old he found it liked, danged if it wasn't a combo close to what I already loaded. Plunked a scope on it, went to the range, the man told me no BS, the damn thing is a tack driver. To good to tear down and part out till it fades. Now I have thoughts on using it when rebarreled in a 223AI fast twist with the new heavies seated out. I would think they would feed from the magazine? Time will tell.

Back to the 223/204 savage, found a stock for cheap and threw that together. Totally changed the way it shot. This style of stock sees a lot of love it or hate it reviews.

Forward a bit more to my favorite GS. An as new Savage LRPV 223 right bolt left port was on the counter when I walked in one rainy day. Got lucky the gent that traded it in was there. It was a 1-9 twist and would not shoot the heavies he wanted it too. Less than 100 rounds through it. It came home with me.
Acquired the other two 527's at the same shop. Gent had bought out of his pocket several of the 527's. He was a wannabe gun writer. He was going to see what all the hype was about the CZ's. Actually got to talk to him and read a little of his findings. Long story short, he expected custom things out of production guns. His choice of optics was less than stellar. Shot all factory ammo. Yet one of his comments was about the long throats.
I have several ladders put together for both with several bullet powder combos. I leaned a fair bit towards the extreme powders as I did not know when time would allow me to get to the range alone with no "audience".

Stay after it gents and good shooting in the coming spring. I know y'all have no empty brass in the house now;-).
Jeff