I may have missed it John, but is yours the Varmint or American, and did you get it in the first wave of rifles that had great wood?

I have one in Varmint I am waiting on ( 1k rounds of factory to shoot) that was ordered back in Feb that CZ filled half the 4 gun order, and I have been calling every month, and it seems like only the first batch has been received and delivered.
The last report I got 3 months ago was my dealer was in the next 50 guns to be delivered, so from my view they haven't shipped any guns in about 3 months. The rep I spoke to said they get about 3 day advanced notice guns are on their way, so either CZ is making other higher demand guns, or?

Most of the guns I have seen reports on, using factory ammo, have hovered around 3/4" 5 shot groups so yours sounds exceptional, plus the person pulling the trigger has a little influence on the group size....lol.

Now that squeek season is over for me, I am in no rush to get mine ( Yea, right...) 1K ammo, 30mm rings , modified bolt for low profile scope and Viper ready to bolt on.

Thanks for the report, and good shooting

Allen