I've been silent because I've been in prison, and you don't get Internet access in prison. (I spend a fair amount of time in prison, probably more than the next guy.)

But I'm out now, and I'll be addressing your points as I get time. (Work (at my real job) has probably piled up while I've been inside, so I might not have a lot of free time for awhile.)

I've noticed an interesting thing: in prison, there exist definite aspects of an (admittedly distorted) anarchist society among the prisoners, including the "state of nature" if you're a child molester or an unattached homosexual or you're not in a gang. It's strange: you'd think a prison would be the last place you'd see anything libertarian at all. I'll have to think about it a little more, but I'm sure there's something I can learn from it.

It does give me an excellent alibi, though: when the power went out, I was in a close-security state prison, in a room with about a hundred other guys, under the supervision of two correctional officers. Sorry...

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867