Can't reply at length, gotta scram to the doctor. But briefly:

In anarchy, the strong will quickly adopt the role of the state, i.e., unchecked and arbitrary power, also called tyranny, since there is no government to restrain them.

I appreciate you providing the reference to Albert Jay Nock, but so far I have not found his distinction between state and government useful.

Can you describe a scenario in which what you envision would take place in Libertopia?

The advantages of using money for trade are so great...

We may be approaching an accommodation here. You and your coercive government lay whatever tax you like on the use of your money, and I'll just create my own form of money, with no tax (or a smaller tax) on its use, and compete with your government money in the free market.

So will your coercive government agree simply not to provide its "service" of coercion to me and everyone else who uses tax-free money, or will it kidnap us and lock us away for counterfeiting or tax evasion?

What if so many people switch to the tax-free money that the government isn't getting enough revenue to pay its goons anymore? Will your government acknowledge that it's obviously not needed, and fade obligingly out of existence?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867