I got tested again for covid about a month ago. Big fat black nurse shoved those swabs up my nose that it felt like she was trying to spear my brain. I've had the swabs maybe a dozen times now and while they're uncomfortable as hell, only old Aunt Jemima ever hurt me. Was it deliberate? I think so.

I had to have it done before I could start my chemo. Naturally one has to wear a mask while inside the building so I dutifully put mine on and go through the routine. Since the beginning, I've gotten friendly with the two nurses and when they're not swamped with patients we get to talk. We three all agree the masks are totally useless. Even my oncologist takes his mask off while with me in the little room where he does his exams discusses how the treatment is coming along. He also agree the masks are useless. It's somewhat rare these days to find an honest doc when it comes to the masks.

FWIW, I've always refused to wear the mask ever since the beginning of the covid fiasco. I have yet to get sick with covid.

PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE