Longbob and John Frazer:

Anyone besides me notice that it is really, really hard to get old D.F.C.to put any money up. He said I didn't have the money in my checking account to cover the bet, I did, and proved it. He said I didn't sell the coin for more than 95K, I gave a long story ending with who sold it for me and he suddenly decided that I had had enough time and he no longer wanted to bet. Is there a trend here?

I guess I'll have to post a couple of copies relating to this coin sale whenever I find them for my CPA. Gotta do it pretty quick, Oct 15 gets here quicker than you would believe and I sure as hell don't know where they are as I write.

And finally DFC, the point of this whole thread for me was, I don't give a crap what you are worth, you have proven that you are worthless. I'd take T Lee's wealth against yours anyday.

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq