Using this as an easy out? How absurd. Go ahead, you lost when you posted #181852. You wanted to bet, I called you on it, you ran scared, to the point of trying to change the bet. If you do have the $100,000 you would be broke and in penniless, when you lost it. You are a fraud, liar and cheat. You're right about one thing, we are not friends and will never be. I hate a liar. You not only lie, you solicit your friends to substantiate your lies, that is the real shame here. You are nothing to be proud of, and they are loyal to a fraud. So be it, you will never recover from this fray. You've had your creditability severely damaged, never to fully recover. No matter the final outcome, you are the loser, I on the other hand had no following to lose. LOL.

" we'll both send certified checks for a $1000, payable to the NRA, to John Frazer and, if I can't provide what he considers to be adequate proof that I sold the coin as I described and he is welcome to post it on here, he cashes mine and sends yours back, otherwise, he cashes yours and sends mine back"

Dan