Not a Rem collector, just have a few, mostly for the actions used in custom builds.
This is a picture, I know how to use PI but not figured out the 24 gallery quite yet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Mouse-r is a M-96 Husky 1943 dated, brand new arsenal action, found on my shelf in a plastic bag, stuck it there when we built the new house, shop and barn, decided to use it. Never supposedly had a barrel mounted. I put the mandrel in it, was tight, squared the face to the mandrel and lapped the lugs on a new bolt to 100% contact, I have a few 96s.
Got a few mods to go until finished, got the thumb de cocker removed, thumb safety installed, trigger guard narrowed and thinned, trigger installed, bolt handle bent, knob tear drop shaped, ramp polished was rough, scope base installed, stripper clip hump removed, tang sloped below the sear groove for stock fitment. It is coming along. Waiting for the SS barrel, probably spintvthe whole business and C coate it black. Oh, with the polished ramp, it feeds 358s well enough to get me to a final setup and fitting.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox