I found my answer elsewhere...

According to the information I found McMillan presently only offers stocks for the center feed blind magazine. The only exception being you can get an A5 setup for the detachable mag (DM) or hinged floor-plate (HFP). This really doesn't surprise me as the depth of the belly is now critical with these two magazine options, and they'd likely have to alter the stock design & molds accordingly.

Savage isn't helping things either with how they're trickling out one small change a year rather than doing it all in one shot. Two years ago it was the change to the short-action screw spacing to accommodate the new bottom metal on the DM and HFP bottom metal, this year it was the new center feed blind magazines, and next year (2008) it will be the implementation of the new bolt release system (which has been in the works for nearly 3 years now).

It's easy to see why few of the aftermarket stock makers have bothered to modify their designs yet for the new stuff as it's still evolving. Unfortunately though, Savage's process means there are going to be a couple years of bastard guns out there you won't be able to get stocks for....those with the old-style flag bolt release and center feed DM or HPF magazines.

I will say though that it's about dmn time Savage got rid of that ugly flag-lever bolt release setup. For those who haven't seen the new system, here's a photo. The right rear of the action will no longer have a machined flat, and the bolt-release is a stylish button that's part of the front of the trigger guard. (Just ignore the fugly engraving and gold highlights...I've already chastised Ron Coburn and Brian Herrick for screwing the pooch on the 50th Anniversary Model 110's.)

[Linked Image]

As long as there's still lead in the air, there's still hope!