Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Dear Campfire
I was in a small Dr's waiting room recently, there was a young woman sitting a few seats away from me, she was dressed in jeans and a T shirt, which is common in my small town, I didn't pay much attention since I'm not in the market. She was called up to the counter and when she walked by I noticed that she was not unattractive but had a slightly atypical gait and build, again I didn't pay much attention. When she spoke to the woman at the counter I immediately noticed that her voice was quite deep for a woman, but a little higher than a typical man, that got my attention. When she sat back down I started discreetly checking her out. Beautiful long brown hair, crossed legs, smaller breasts but definitely there, her sneakers were probably a 10 in mens size, I couldn't tell if there was a package, but I would assume not.
Since then i can't get her out of my mind.
Signed,
Should I be worried?

Only 1% of women in the US are 5'10" or taller.
Only 10% are 5'7" or taller.

If "she" was wearing a mens size 10, and was chill, and not crazy, odds are it wasn't born female.

The other big give aways are narrow hips and broad shoulders.

If there's no curve to the hips you should be skeptical.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell