Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Dear Campfire
I was in a small Dr's waiting room recently, there was a young woman sitting a few seats away from me, she was dressed in jeans and a T shirt, which is common in my small town, I didn't pay much attention since I'm not in the market. She was called up to the counter and when she walked by I noticed that she was not unattractive but had a slightly atypical gait and build, again I didn't pay much attention. When she spoke to the woman at the counter I immediately noticed that her voice was quite deep for a woman, but a little higher than a typical man, that got my attention. When she sat back down I started discreetly checking her out. Beautiful long brown hair, crossed legs, smaller breasts but definitely there, her sneakers were probably a 10 in mens size, I couldn't tell if there was a package, but I would assume not.
Since then i can't get her out of my mind.
Signed,
Should I be worried?

You should post more often. This site is largely devoid of this kind of quality content. I was right there with you.

I went into Barnes and Noble a few days ago to thumb through some gun magazines. I went up to the counter of the adjoining Starbucks. As I walked up to the counter, I saw a long haired babe with a nice tight ass working the counter. Then it turned around.