Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
The military personel I've seen that could shoot very well are all retired older gentlemen. Some even in their 80's. One retired gunny sgt (who shot at Quantico, and was very competitive in his day), and another Army Airborne Ranger were about the best I've seen. Those old guys had some skills, but the younger generation is something altogether different, from what I've seen. A while back, we had a younger marine show up to one of our longrange matches. I guess he was a DMR of some sort, not sure exactly what? Anyway, he walked away hitting 5 targets that day. I could go on and on about some younger marines I've met at the local ranges in Or, Washington and here in Nevada. They are generally accompanied by their women folk. Sometimes the responses from their women are actually funnier than their actions, or poor azz shooting skills.

You’re so full of sh it..

You are a blowhard that adds nothing to a thread. Go and smoke a bowl, or whatever you methheads do. Better yet, post a picture of yourself, so these guys will know you are a poster child for what meth does to a body...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA