Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Blackheart
"Backfire" is Jim Harmers youtube channel. He is reaching out to a pretty big audience with that challenge.

LOL.

He had one chucklehead that flinched so bad he couldn't see his shots.

Guy was shooting a 8lb .300 win mag and it was a 100round session.

He did not know how to dial his scope and didn't dial his scope. The fact you think this is an example of a mildly competent LR shooter show how clueless you are in this discussion.

I think he's probably typical of guys who THINK they're competent. I've seen way too many of those over the years to think otherwise. There's another guy that has his own youtube channel, saw the Backfire challenge video, tried it on his own at his locale and also failed miserably. He is a long time Western hunting guide and if I remember correctly was using a 7mm Rem. Mag.. I think he got 5 in a row at 600 before he missed a jug. Obviously you can't reliably place a shot in the vitals of an antelope at 740 yards. That was real impressive. Makes one wonder how many animals you've gut shot off camera over the years. Probably a lot more than you'd ever admit to. When are you going to be getting in touch with Jim Harmer so you can take the challenge and prove you're up to it ?

Blackheart,

You’re seriously not gonna tell us that you’ve never made a marginal, non-lethal, shot on a game animal in all of your years of hunting, even at the short ranges you hunt, are you?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.