Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by Blackheart
It's apparent from our conversation to this point that your screen name was poorly chosen and that swampTARD would be more appropriate. While I sympathise with your disability, I'm afraid I don't have the patience to deal with the mentally handicapped.

Haaaa, Figured as much, when confronted and slapped down, the big mean bully turns into a crying lil' byat

Speaking of poorly chosen names, let me try.....

BlackFART ... just a sh itstain on the underwear of the 24hr Campfire Long Range Hunting forum

the "I don't know how to do it , therefore nobody should do it" kind of sh itstain

How'd i do ?
Long range hunter is a misnomer from the start as I explained in my post about shootig woodchucks. Some people have the ability to put themselves in close proximity to game on a regular basis. Some don't and never will. You don't need to be Daniel Boone or Davy Crocket. Thousands of archers accomplish it year after year all across the Country.. The joke is the people who consider themselves accomplished hunters yet can't get near a stupid moose. They're almost as bad as the ones who consider themselves accomplished riflemen but can't consistently hit a basketball from 100 yards without telescopic sights and a solid rest.