Those pukes are correct you know. One doesn't "need" a full-auto, high-capacity AR platform to kill deer. Wrong of course about the suitability of the cartridge to kill deer. Not that they know a damned thing about it.

Compare the average number of shots a hunter uses vs the number the spray and pray helicopter mercs. probably used. Not to mention that 20% oopsie wrong-species figure which is also avoidable by real hunters.

"Need" has nothing to do with it. it's about .gov control. Armed citizens are not to be trusted. Foreign mercs. will do what they are told. More or less.....

"kill the largest number of people in the shortest time possible" - reference the above.... and it's not true anyway.... but then deer aren't shooting back, so I guess that's a point. Deer are intimidated by a single shot rifle, enemy combatants need to be influenced to keep their heads down. The weapons interchangability only goes one way, but it does go one way.

Reason, logic, and accountability have no place in a Lib's mind.

On the filp side, I quote my brother on a related subject (handgun purpose), "If killing time comes around, I want one!" (I personally have handguns, and only SA .22RF rifles)

Libs are consistently inconsistent. You have your VI situation, earlier we had one here in AK. A caribou herd is in dire straights, with no replacement recovery evidenced, so ADF&G whacked 100 bears they found actively chasing or feeding on caribou on the calving grounds, during calving season. About 80 more than estimated before the cull, some of which probably migrated in from up to 100 miles away for the calving period, some of those potentially from distant "bear viewing" areas during salmon season. Also 5 wolves...

Probably using AR platforms, certainly using helicopters. The calving ground is in a very remote area which sees almost no bear hunting take. 1 or 2 a year. The caribou, on the other hand, later migrate out into less remote areas and feed any number of villagers and "sport" hunters.

The uproar from Libs and game preservationists and anti hunters was enormous - caribou don't count apparently - only those cute Teddy bears.

.gov does the same thing down here, with excessive national Park bison/maybe elk too - migrating out of the park causing problems. Answer is "government hunters"..... when they could make bonus bucks from real hunters taking them.

I don't think I'd trade FJB for Sparkle Socks tho... longevity issues. smile

You would have to take a couple more of ours.

Last edited by las; 01/10/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.