JSTUART;
Good Friday afternoon here or Saturday morning for you already I see, I hope tomorrow for me is currently behaving for you sir.

The current leader of our Conservative party actually compressed a lot of my random thoughts on the matter quite well when he said - more or less - that the extreme left hate anyone who can think, fend, provide or defend themselves. They want people who will be totally reliant on a central government.

All that to say then, for sure they're attempting to curtail firearm ownership, hunting, burning firewood, etc., as they lead to independent behavior and lifestyle.

During the depths of the beer flu, one of PM Socks' Evil Minions floated the idea of registering our gardens, you know so "they'd knw who had what" and "to better gauge food production capability"....

Right....

We'll sign right up for that one.

It's about control in my view, control of every aspect of our lives because they know what's best for us.

Obviously too, any measures taken that might damage the general population will necessarily not have any affect on the ruling elite, because after all they know what's best and need to keep in tip top shape in order to make good decisions on our behalf.

Perhaps I'm wrong about that sir, and perhaps God made me 6'4" with a full head of hair too, but He didn't and I don't believe I'm wrong either. wink

More or less that was one of Tucker Carlson's statements by the way, that "they" hate us.

You're not wrong, he wasn't wrong and I just wish I was.

All the best to you all regardless of the interesting days we're travelling through.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/26/24. Reason: more information

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"