Originally Posted by OttoG
BD was all the rage on AR back in the day.

I seem to remember there may have been a couple of issues and even our own SF has a significant pressure event? I’ll amend if I misremember

I’m all for reduced loads but won’t place my face next to something that hasn’t had a manufacturer involved. H4895 or Speer IMR data for me

I haven't had an event Otto... so you mis remembered for me..

I've worked up both upper and lower parameters, in any caliber I use it in, and then strictly adhere to those parameters.

I have exceeded max parameters when I was load developing, but that was worked up slowly and beyond what I finally set as maximum.

If people are experienced enough to know how to work up and work down, then lighter loads with Blue Dot or any other powder might get one in trouble. Its not for everybody. But its up to the shorter to figure that one out. They are the ones responsible for their loading techniques and results. No one else.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez