That is awesome. And thank you, it's a pleasure hangin' out with people that have the same interests and being a part of the information highway. I too am heading out tonight to group some of the 36 gr Varmint Grenades that I have loaded, but I may be out of the ball park we'll see. I have loaded 11,12,13,13.5,14 grain loads to start and will let you know how they pan out less chrony results of course!

TTYL

Originally Posted by Seafire
WEll welcome to the Campfire first of all....

I have checked my data and the lightest bullet I have done work with is the 46 grain HP from Winchester...so I have not done any testing with that bullet to accurately give you a charge.

however I do have some 36 grain Varmint Grenade Bullets and also have a chronograph....

If you can give me a couple of days, I should be able to load up some and test them out...since I know what velocity you are looking for....

I can give you a ball park guestimate, but since you have no chronograph, if you can have a little patience, I can give you an exact in a day or two if that is acceptable.

"Someday, somehow, I will figure out a way to ditch work and spend more time in the outdoors"