Originally Posted by Seafire
[quote=8675309]That is awesome. And thank you, it's a pleasure hangin' out with people that have the same interests and being a part of the information highway. I too am heading out tonight to group some of the 36 gr Varmint Grenades that I have loaded, but I may be out of the ball park we'll see. I have loaded 11,12,13,13.5,14 grain loads to start and will let you know how they pan out less chrony results of course!

TTYL

Pay attention to how well the 12, 13 and 14 grain loads group.. my guestimation is that way you were originally looking for would exist in about the 12.5 grain range...

the weather and a computer system crash at an account of mine due to a lightning strike this week, have kept me from being able to get out and test these loads...

I have been getting home at 1 and 2 AM this week...trying to get a system back up and running for a nursing facility...

It turns out that the 12 & 15 gr (i forgot to mention the 15 gr load in my previous post) loads grouped sub MOA @ 100 yards with most bullets holes touching. Great accuracy for what I was expecting considering it was a very windy day (10-15 MPH). I have found my load needless to say, but now I would like to know what this load chrony's. Thanks for your feedback Seafire! Blue dot rips it up as follows:
22-250 Remington
22" Barrel
1-14 Twist
36 Gr. Varmint Grenade
12 Gr. Blue Dot
CCI Large Rifle Primer
Federal Cartridge Case
Bullets rifle seated at 2.322 overall length
= SUB MOA!

"Someday, somehow, I will figure out a way to ditch work and spend more time in the outdoors"