Good story, except for the part where it stunk so bad!😀 What did your daughter say?😀
Did you do the Ft Bedford Dance Sunday Night?
Me and Danny and a few others were always there. Friday night we went spotting, usually Lovely or Dry Ridge and New Baltimore. Saturday night we were at the Schellsburg Dance.
Mostly killing time before we headed to P- ville and the races!
Carol usually drove herself to Schellsburg, and after the dance she went home, and the rest of us drank beer, talked, and occasionally raced at Pleasantville.
It was a great time to be young with a good car, good friends, and guns and hunting on the weekends.
As I gave into her charms, the races and dances started getting less important!😀 My buddies said I got “pussy whipped”!😀
Life would’ve been simpler if I hadn’t gotten in too deep, but we had a great life together, and Ben is certainly one of my greatest blessings.
I wish it would’ve worked out better for her and I. I always thought by now we’d be getting older together, and enjoying grandkids.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden