I was working for the Post office and the time and there was a new bunch of temporary Christmas help. This was the Postal Concentration Center that handled all Pacific APO mail. The foreman told me to go work the third floor and get all the loaded dollies to the elevator so they could go to the basement and into the proper conexes for shipment. While doing this I looked across the room and WOW! Who was this cutie? I saw there were a couple of full dollies so I go, say high and introduce myself. Her response was very friendly and before the night was over I asked her for a date. Less than a month later we were living together, just me, her and surprise, her three kids. My family raised unholy hell when they found out she was only separated from her husband. Big trouble they said. They also said we'd never last. Well, after her divorce we lived together for two years, married and had 52 years total before she passed four years ago. I've done a few dates but nothing to write home about. Problem is, once you've had perfection, mediocre just doesn't cut it.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE